Who We Are
Our ICO Registration Number
Personal Information Collection & Use
The personal data we collect, but is not limited to, the following Information
collected by us:
- Personal information via website enquiries
- Website usage information from cookies.
- Credit reference agencies.
The personal information we collect includes;
- Name (including former names), address, and all contact details.
- Contact Number
- Total Unsecured Debt
- Number of Creditors
- Residential Status
- Your Ideal Monthly Payment
How Your Personal Data is Collected
How and Why, We Store and Use Your Personal Information
Under Data Protection law, we can only store and use your personal data if we have a proper reason for doing so.
We use your personal information:
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- For the performance of our contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract; or
- For our legitimate interests or those of a third party.
We use your personal data primarily to provide services to you but also for related purposes including:
- Conducting any necessary checks to identify you, verify your identity and screen for financial or other sanctions.
- Gathering and providing information required by or relating to audits, enquiries, and investigations by regulatory bodies.
- Complying with professional, legal, and regulatory obligations that apply to our business.
- Ensuring business policies are adhered to e.g., policies covering security and internet use.
- Operational reasons, such as improving efficiency, training, and quality control.
- Statistical analysis to help us manage our practice. (e.g. in relation to financial performance, client base, work type and other efficiency measures)
- Preventing unauthorised access and modifications to systems.
- Preparing and filing statutory returns.
- Staff administration and assessments, monitoring staff conduct and disciplinary matters.
- Marketing our services.
- Any necessary credit reference checks via external credit reference agencies.
- External required audits and quality checks e.g. Lexcel, ISO or Investors in People accreditation.
How can I contact you with questions or comments about how you use my data?
How will I find out about any changes in how you use my data?
We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal information